- 42000 INR
vacuum freeze drying Machine works by freezing the material and then reducing the surrounding pressure to allow the frozen water in the material to sublimate directly from the solid phase to the gas phase. Since the drying takes place at lower temperature and time, the final product stays intact in terms of texture, taste and nutritional values.
Main Advantage of vacuum freeze drying Machine :
- Freeze dried products can be stored at ambient temperature
- Less damage to the substance than other dehydration methods using higher temperatures : in particular color and shape
- Does not usually cause shrinkage of the material being dried (no volume reduction)
- Freeze drying, as processing frozen product can be carried out all year long (no seasonal effect)
- vegetables are used in various applications like: Pasta dishes, Vegetable dips dressings,Instant soups, Appetizers, Salad dressings.
- Freeze dried fruits are extensively applied in breakfast cereals, confectionaries,bakery mixes, ice creams, snack mixes, pastries and many more.
- Apart from above exhaustive list of fruits and vegetables we do Freeze Drying of any fruit, vegetables or herb even if it is procured by others.
- Appropriate packaging is necessary for the freeze dried products to retain the color, aroma and flavor for months together .
- Packaging is done in laminated aluminum foil pouches flushed with nitrogen. These pouches are then packed in corrugated cartons.
- Packaging can,however, be adapted to meet your specific requirements.
1200kg per day
vacuum freeze drying
- 5000 Per Year
- 1 Months
- All India
Plot No.3,4,5, Jagnath Plot Corner, Dr.Radha Krushna Road, Opp. Rajkumar College, Rajkot, Rajkot, Gujarat, 382729, India